View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Default Where can I buy this game?

Hello:

I am so excited to see that 1c will be releasing "Men Of War" to the public as of September 8, 2008.

I really enjoyed playing Company of Heros and Company of Heros-Opposing Fronts. I'm just getting bored of playing it over and over again. I'm not complaining about the game at all. The game supports some great features and special effects that other r.t.s. games don't have. I'm just upset that the developers don't have any plans on making a third installment to this franchise.

Anyway, I've been doing some research online, and I can't find any retail store that will be carrying this game in the United States of America. I've gone to Gamestop, Bestbuy, Circutcity, Walmart and even Amazon. I would think that if a game is going to be available this close to it's scheduled release date, I think there would be some info available to gamers on how they can get their hands on their copy

Someone please help me in providing some information as to where I can pre-order or what stores in the United States will be selling it.

Thanks.

John

Last edited by combatace; 07-13-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: needed to add some content