View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Registered Member

Just some small things would make it a lot better.

1) Customizable font size. It's too tiny for me, I actually ended up skipping a lot of side quest stories even though the writing was good when I would read it.

2) True 16:9 of course. ^__^

3) Full 360 and top-down camera rotation in battles. When it gets really crowded with large units, things can get confusing.

4) Instead of just an arrow path for what cells a unit will travel, the destination cell should be highlighted blue, and then you should be able to hold a key to lock that while you aim to what cell you want to attack.

I ask for this because there were some times (especially because of the limited camera angles) that I ran to the other side of an enemy when I didn't want to and torched an friendly unit behind the enemy with my dragon.

5) If you have visited a shop, then clicking on the placemarker on the map should show you what items were available there. There were so many times I went back to get an item/unit later but forgot where it was so I ended up traveling around between islands checking every shop in the world. It would be a lot smoother if I could check via map before actually traveling there.

6) Similarly, if you are traveling back to someone you talked to after completing quest objectives, it should highlight this on the map in case you forgot due to juggling many quests at once.