View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 04:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undpilot87 View Post
Not only do the patches not fix much but now they posted a link to a patch that installed all kinds of browser hijacks and adware to my computer. Thanks Luthier! The incredibar is a real pain to get rid of and I can't delete it from my registry. So now not only did you make me pay $60 for a game in Alpha testing, but now you've also made it so that I have to reinstall Windows again. How do they intend on releasing a sequel to this game? Aren't they using the same graphical engine? How do they even test a game with the stutters as bad as they are? Are they using some secret Russian computer that is built for the sole purpose of running this game at a smooth 60fps?
"super secret Russian computer" LOOOOL

I agree with the alpha testing, the development of this game seems more like a garage indie than anything else.

As for the crapware, you fell for one of the oldest tricks in the internets. I don't understand how there are people that still don't use ad blocking programs today. It's free, effective and takes less than 10 sec to install and will remove all the ads.

If you use Firefox or Chrome search for AdBlock in Google. It's free