View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Frozen orb and blocking i never used it since it play almost last every turn, i know to place it in front enemy range units, but never got interesting to do so since i almost always leave range units last
The Orb may attack last or almost last, but simply by being placed it did its job: to block archers from attacking my troops and to gather attention from other troops slowing their advance on my back ranks. Interesting, I am opposite from you: I almost always attack enemy range units first because I can't control (other than through Orb, Totem) whom they attack. [The exception is if they have a talent/ability that I don't want them to use and I don't want to "waste" my spell on Magic Shackles. Different play style, I guess.

Quote:
For dancing axes i said if you use it on enemy undead/plant/cyclop will not heal your units. It need to make dmg on living target for heal to effect (or this is in some mod i played, i`m not sure now).
Yes, I understood. I was agreeing and said it would be nice if it healed my thorns, but I understand from a balance perspective that it probably shouldn't. It's also more logical that way.

Cheers.