View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

I totally agree, the orginal was a great game that stands out above other car games because of its cockpit view and game play. It has to be like the original game with spikes, mines, caltrops, missiles and lots of weapons that you can buy and upgrade the car with better sheilds. Also the money for taking out other players was great as it added another aspect to the game.

Please dont make a boring car game as there are way too many need for speed style games, but none have the weapons and the fixing of your car inbetween races and upgrading engines and weapons.

A re make of the orginal with online matches and the ability to offer money to other players to take out another player with even more options and weapons to purchase would make this sequel an awesome game with the graphics engine that you guys are showing in the video previews.

The game also allowed you to dodge missile if you braked quickly enough and you could repair your car mid race if you could make it to the pitts before being blown up.

It is sad to see your appearing to take the game into a 'stunt' style game with getting points for doing tricks in mid air and not taking the fighting parts of the game further in a driver cockpit veiw game. I would not buy a stunt car game, but you have my purchase if you follow the cockpitt style game, switching to a rear veiw is good to see how much damage your car has but it was not as fun to play it that way.