View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Approved Member

very good faqs really it was what i used about a month ago (and i still use it sometimes for reference) when i just started to play the game thanks for such a wonderful faqs

i just want to add somethings also with coming of "space rangers 2: a war apart" it maybe better to wait for it then update your faqs

beginning equipment stats depends on your luck (in difficulty setting) with luck set on none u wont get upgraded stuff, larger hulls, etc

multi resonators also damage nearby enemies

in the beginning trading equipment and medicine btw two planets (where u get the tutorial quest and where u should sell the medicine) is far better than gathering medicine from everywhere

result of exploring uninhabited planets depends on your equipment value so its better to not explore them befor u have something real

u suggested to bring extera engine and fuel tank i never did this but what realy damage your equipments are electronic cutter and vertixes (as far as i remember) so it may not help that much beacuse this weapons damage your equipment on hold too

building military bases may give u more point i am not sure how this work exactly but i am pretty sure i get 120 point once

Last edited by omegaweapon; 06-22-2012 at 03:32 PM.