View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Default darn it, but okay

This happens to me all the time. I love horror games, and many of the really cool horror games ( like this one) are PC exclusive. Now, as a console gamer, I have tried and tried to get use to using a keyboard and mouse to no avail. I went out and bought all these really nice controllers for my PC, but you have to program them and it's just not the same, and honestly I just can't do it very well.[p]

Maybe you can tell me. Why don't PC games come with the option of using either a 360 or a PS3 type controller already built in so if you can't deal with the mouse and keyboard thing you at least have the option of using a familiar controller. . . Do you realize how many more games you would sell? I know I would go out and buy about 20 the day it was announced. . It can't be that hard to program, or is it?[p]

It just makes no sense to me that there wouldn't be a standard to do this. Or are they afraid it would KILL the console industry? I mean cause everybody has a PC already. I truly believe millions would be attracted to PC gaming if you started doing this. Has this is ever been talked about?