Thread: @Blacksix
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
ermm...is your name Black6?

I understand how it works and if you think its just sitting there in the background doing nothing you are mistaken.And we are not talking about some little sandbox game now are we?Not many other games have the draw distance that this game has.And that is just one thing.When was the last time you were actually in HL?
like i said before people..I might be HL STAFF but im not saying we HAVE to use it.
If you can do something better then do it.How do you recruit??I dont know about you but we dont let any "Joe Shmoe" in without seeing them in A lobby 1st.This community has ALWAYS had a place to go.more than just having a forums. Thats all im saying.Lighten up man.

all im asking is that the client server be looked at.

PS...If there were monies involved...SOMEBODY is getting RIPPED OFF!!NO way would this so called STEAM support worth paying for.They could care less about Dover
I agree, HL was a must for evrything,coops,war,community,meet new people,chat,problem solving etc....nothing to compare with Steam chat etc etc...

Sorry Mr. 5./JG27.Farber ...did you ever played Il2 with HL? no i think also reading your post...if yes how you can't not willing to have back HL or something similar for COD?
Im not polemic, just curios.
I still remember when I used to log in HL and see all the squadron mates connected, all the friends nice to fly with..all the enemies nice to fly againts etc etc...
or I can't forget to stay locked watching the coops section of HL waiting for Aviar ( a fantastic coops creator in IL2 community) logging in and open a coops..just rushing to join in before all slots where taken.
Or even with al the IL2 wars etc etc....sorry but now this is missing for all the community,it was ( and is still for IL2) the community PUB
Is my personally opinion
"de gustibus non disputandum est "
S!