View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 08:35 PM
Approved Member

Default making CloD a success

we REALLY need a place to call home.I just want Cliffs of Dover to be as great as il2 was and or still is.Most of you know that I am "Hyperlobby" Staff member and have been there many years.I have enjoyed thousands of hours flying and chatting with friends and sharing Ideas.I think its around 10 years for me of friends that have come and gone.Im sure everyone here has a few they remember.Some might say its time to move on.But without a feature or program such as Hyperlobby Cliffs of Dover will NEVER be as good.ONLY because we need a "Home base" to gather and share ideas in REAL time.So much more can be accomplished if we had a meeting or gathering place in much quicker time.Even the "devs" would get more done.Hyperlobby is capable of EVERYTHING needed and ready and waiting.How can anyone even recruit? or troubleshoot in REAL time?

ALL in ALL I dont care where we go but we need a place to meet with friends and that to me is what made il2 series what it is.THIS community and the friends that were made over the years without it.Dover will never add up.
With ALL these great minds in here somebody do something.

BH_woodstock
HYPER/STAFF

amd dual core 5400+
6gb ram
gtx460
trackir
ms sw ff2

Last edited by BH_woodstock; 05-14-2012 at 08:38 PM.