Thread: why bother
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 01:34 AM
Approved Member

Question

Maybe this kind of rant really doesn't warrant an answer. Maybe thinking positive is the answer, and just getting on flying the best prop-combat sim on the market is the way to keep sane.

BoB will happen along when it's right, and not 'cos people want to let loose a bunch of badmouth. You think it's all about money? Well sure. Why not? But nobody's broken my bank yet and I don't feel bored because I haven't got every goddam plane in the world flyable, or I haven't heard from Oleg & Co for a while.

I just got off flying with a bunch of mates, we've been flying coops all weekend and we've been all over the world having a whale of a time. And there you are with a mouth full of bile getting sick over something you can't have yet. Who's the loser in this equation?

Not me.

S!
CH Franken-Tripehound stick and throttle merged, CH Pro pedals. TrackIR 5 and Pro-clip. Windows 7 64bit Home Premium.