View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Approved Member

Default Offline Mission-with randomly loaded submissions

hey guys!
thx to Kodiak, i was able to build this kind of mission, and now i want it to share with any of you who are interested...

this mission will load submissions randomly, so the outcome of the mission is every time different, and therefore it has a "surprising" effect...

until now, there are only 30 submissions yet, but i will continue to add missions and objects...
now there are no dynamic ground vehicles,trains or ships yet, as i plan to include them in the submissions, but i have a problem to "destroy" them when they reach their last waypoint, which will hopefully be sorted with the next patch.

all AI fighters, will spawn from airfields and land again, after their mission.
AI bombers will be spawned mid air, but land as well on airfields, if they finish their mission in a certain time. otherwise, they will disappear mid air.

all AI groups will patrol at an altitude of 1000m for now(this will be changed as well with adding more missions)

so far the mission is built, that the maximum amount of planes will not exceed a certain limit...which means that if there are 60 planes in the air, no submissions will be loaded, until a plane is shot down or lands.

now the mission is built for offline flying only, and you will start in a E4, but i will adjust it, that it will be usable for coop-online playing as well in the next view days.(and of course for both sides)

to play the mission, just download the file, extract it and put it into the 1c missions folder.then in game use the first mission called Blitzkrieg, the other missions below, are only the submissions.

for tips and suggestions to improve the mission i would be grateful.
its nothing fancy, and there are certainly better missions out there, but i played it a couple of times, and did really enjoy it.i hope you will too.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Blitzkrieg.zip (49.5 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by David198502; 04-26-2012 at 02:27 PM.