View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 02:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
I don't think there is a ticket. The point of this thread, for me, was to clarify the issue. According to what has been discovered there certainly is an issue but I would leave it to a 109 driver to write it up as a bug to be fixed, this would obvious need to include details on what the setting should be and how it should behave.

You've done a few 109 issues Tom, is this one for you perhaps??

I also think that there needs to be some research into the Spitfire and Hurricane trims too, although perhaps nobody has complained really because they are already better turners so it isn't needed (exception of when the trim is used as per the original point of the thread)
Hi. I didn't really understand, what was the exact problem with the 109's trim (I asked the Bugreport, that I read the summary there ). The tight turning is not problem if the speed dropped quickly. When you using the trimm, the 109's structure allow the tighter turn, than without trimm (only the end positions), because the whole stabilizer moves, so it generates more force (not only reducing the stick force, like ordinary trim). But this is not recommended, because drop all the energy very fast, and the trimm wheel moving slow (I mean, compare to Il-2. I have no problem the trimm's or Flap's speed in Clod ). If the enemy shaking the stick, you can't follow

I can not help with RAF types, I have only pilot's manual (no technical info, only aircraft handling and performance)

i7 7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB Ram 3GHz, MSI GTX 1070 8GB, 27' 1920x1080, W10/64, TrackIR 4Pro, G940
Cliffs of Dover Bugtracker site: share and vote issues here

Last edited by VO101_Tom; 04-20-2012 at 02:33 AM.