View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Approved Member

i don't see anything that much convincing on the main website about Condemned Heroes, that 00:23s video doesn't show much about it neither anything is said about what is in that ... sequel / mod or addon(?)

If there is nothing much to say about it on the main website, then i presume it to be a simple retextured / rebadged MOD (as Vietnam was) without anything new in terms of game-play improvement or new game features.

I have been a fan of Men Of War series, but since Redtide , absolutely NOTHING NEW has been brought into the main game-play core, the bugs and other game-play annoyances since the beginning of the MoW series are still present.

Since now it seems the strategy of 1C is biased only on adding new 3d characters models and units and no other effort is ever being done to redo at least the voice acting job or improving game-play features! (Vietnam had the same vocals for US GI soldiers as the soldiers had from previous wwII theathers)

So, i presume this "sequel" being just a new MOD with some new maps, a bit of new characters here and there and new textures and it is being marketed as a full new game without anything really new. And it is really sad that the real development of the game engine has been abandoned in that way.

NO THANKS!

Last edited by highness; 04-06-2012 at 11:33 AM.