View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-kid View Post
I am getting two game breaking issues here, on these two quests (check the screenshots):

1- Red Sands main quest step 4: Vasdegamu doesn't do anything, just his regular conversation

2- These sea wolves quest step 5: no one in Rusty Anchor will do anything, I've tried every single npc

If the quests are broken, is there a command to skip the bugged parts? If not, am i screwed up?
Just answering my own question here. I hope to help anyone with the same problems as me:

The quest log for the english version means almost nothing, don't try to follow it precisely or you'll get crazy searching useless places.

The quests in my post say rusty anchor and uzala. Rusty anchor had absolutely nothing to do with the quest at this point. And uzala is correct but at a further point.

I got the quest going as soon as spoke to the guy in that castle in verona, the one near that rebel peasant that has an army with tons of peasants and demoness.

After I got the quest from this guy in the castle (I avoided fighting him at first!!) to pick up some flowers then the questline started to flow more properly.

In one latest part the quest says: "find the answers in red sands" and nothing more. I wandered a lot until I found out that I needed to speak to the necromancer guy in the big castle in nameless island.