View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

I just took a look at the other thread of yours.....

Personal opinion? Not a snowball's chance in hell. You will definitely need to get a graphics card to even run this in low I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, until the much touted graphics patch is released, the system requirements are to be ignored as I had a hell of a time getting my PC to run CloD and I do meet the requirements..... yet I am running it far better (Apart from when there are too many planes in the air and those darned particles!) than some people with machines that make my PC look like a BBC Micro.

Anyway.... you can pick up CloD by asking an adult to charge it to their card and you just hand them the cash. If you downloaded a pirate copy to use as a "Demo" you are, not only on serious dodgy ground morally but also legally and, apart from that, you won't have access to any of the patches...... believe me..... you see some of the moaning on this forum now! Trust me... release day CloD was a living nightmare so you wouldn't get any indication of how the game runs anyway. You will also, as has been mentioned above, be opening yourself up to all kinds of nasty malware etc....... Simply not worth the potential fallout.

Last edited by Volksieg; 04-03-2012 at 03:49 PM.