View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

As far as i know Onslaught (might skill tree), and Adrenaline (mind skill tree) are supposed to give random adrenaline to orc units in hero army (if have nay) but it doesnt. I try many times and example : my army made of goblin, paladin, goblin shamans, blood shamans, catapults onslaught 3 lvl and adrenaline 3 lvl , on start of battle no adrenaline for my orc units. If i change places to units in army catapult, blood shaman, goblin, paladin , goblin shaman i get adrenaline on start of battle form onslaught, but adrenalin skill doesnt work, random unit get speed/initiative but no adrenaline for orc`s. That`s problem, passive bonus works, but in battle bonuses don`t work for those 2 skills.
For medals check adventure mod http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=22725 , bladeking777 there added 5th lvl for them, and didnt mess with hexdecimal part of code in medals.txt file just changing text part of file, and in editor added new lvl`s. If you have idea how to make 5 special medals for each hero class go for it. I always thought that only 2/10 different medals between classes isn`t enough to have new experiance playing new game with different class (they are to simmilar). You modding in the Legend with skills made bigger change in warrior/mage/paladin playthrough. As for changign medals i`m way ahead of you ,Modded fire mage and iron warrior long ago, when red sands got out
Code:
     {
      filter {
        belligerent=ally
      }
      dbonus=physical,0,4,0,-100,0,0
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
  }
  mods {
    rage=limit,5
  }
for warrior medal get bonus rage/lvl and physical dmg%
Code:
     {
      filter {
        belligerent=enemy
      }
      rbonus=poison,-2,0,0,-100,0,0
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
    {
      filter {
        belligerent=enemy
      }
      rbonus=magic,-2,0,0,-100,0,0
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
    {
      filter {
        belligerent=enemy
      }
      pbonus=
      dbonus=
      rbonus=fire,-2,0,0,-100,0,0
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
    {
      filter {
        belligerent=enemy
      }
      rbonus=astral,-2,0,0,-100,0,0
      attack_on=
      attack_off=
    }
  }
  mods {
    mana=limit,5
  }
for mage i added -res% for enemy units for fire/poison/magic/astral type of dmg. Didn`t change paladin medal since i almost never play her, but bonus defense% or lowering enemy undead/demon hp would be nice (or something like that).
Do you plan to move you`re -lds% requirements to certain groups like quick draw for archers, or simply leave +att/initiative bonus ,
And fighting type units to warrior special class skill counter strike ,
Or archmage -lds% for all magical units ?
I suggest dark commander to bonus to undead/demon/evil type units , orc and lizardman
get bonus from diplomacy ( hero is versatile diplomat, and neutral type troops fight better in her army, or something like that ...).
Try to keep mind tree balanced to give same bonus to mana as for rage.
Old inquisition now resurrection to give bonuses to all heal/revive type of unit : priest, inquisitor, paladin, demonolog, rune mage, shaman(if you plan to keep their dancing axes resurrecting ally orc talent).
Power of spirit leave it to +1/2/3 att/def +6 on lvl 3 would be to much.
In magic tree i see no problems, just move skills you modded in Legend here in AP/CW.
If you have time check fast http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=28724 , Csimby added 4/5 lvl for skills. I wanted to make it so warrior have 5th lvl might skill tree, paladin 5th lvl in mind, and mage 5th lvl in magic but couldn`t figure out how to block other classes form having more then 3 skill lvl in other tree.
And post 59 here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...attackb&page=6 , i asked bladeking777 for idea to mod att/def bonus like int for spells (every 7 point 10% dmg, every 15 longer spells) just to add crit% and res%. I think you`ll figure out what he did there.