View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWMV View Post
Only the part where you took it upon yourself to explain how most of the IL2 community feels about the vehicle debacle.
you sound a bit confused, let me make a slight clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
It does make sense of the big performance increase if they have managed to get DX11 working though, and Luthier said some time back that he had a big surprise for us, this could well be it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatista
]we already had the surprise, it was the controllable ground vehicles being added

for most long term il2 fans that is great news, for you however it is just another reason to complain

note: most informed people here also know that this new feature is NOT instead of fixing the other issues, like gfx engine performance, or working on the main bug fixes that need to be address
hope that helps !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWMV View Post
As a long term player of IL2 (10 years now) I'm more than mildly disgusted. Both at the glacial pace of fixes for the sim in question and at the blinder wearing sycophants that believe they know best and/or that all is well. The complaints against the sim are now well known so I wont repeat them here, only to say that its broken.
I really do have high hopes for the sim, FLIGHT sim that is.
more confusion from you ! the content of your ranting has anything to do with the subject of my previous post, or the purpose of this thread. having a bad day or not sure how forums work maybe ? you might find it helpful to look at the title threads before you post
President Dwight D. Eisenhower 1953: Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone, it is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children