View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Registered Member

Default Serious Control Problems

I am having serious control problems with CloD.

First, have tried mapping keys to views but they do not work at all. For example, mapped F2 to external view. When in play press F2 and get no change in view (I remain in the cockpit). This occurs with all keys mapped to views. Have tried numerous different keys & combinations but nothing works.

Second, almost everytime I restart CloD the joystick configuration has changed. On my system I am currently using Saitek yoke, ruffer pedals & 2 throttle quads. Also, have 2 GoFlight modules (GF166A Nav/Com & GF-LGT) & also have some Bodnar BU0836X's attached for various functions.

The 2 GoFlight modules are not recognized at all.

The Bodnar BU0836X's are recognized and function correctly. The Saitek products are also recognized and function properly.

The problem is that everytime I restart Clod the joysticks seem to have renamed themselves. For example, the yoke come up as joystick 2 on first start. I configure it (usually several times) & then it seems to work. I close Clod & restart it, yoke is now joystick 3 which may have been a throttle quad before. Result is I have to reconfigure controls everytime I start up. Very time consuming.

Has anyone had similar problems that they have been able to overcome?

Any & all help appreciated.

Thank you.