View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 PM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionde View Post
omg...

when I minimize the game and come back, the trackir stops working...
mmm well that doesn't happen to me.

you might want to check your security setting for track ir make sure you have admin rights and check further in this procedure/

right click on the track ir icon / scroll all the way down and click on properties/ click on the advanced button on the lower right, check the box that says run as administrator next click ok/ next your back at the properties window click apply/ next tabs at the top of the window click on the Security tab/ there's 2 box's one says Group user names; beneath this is an edit button, click on that; a new window/ group or user names left click on those names and system names each one at a time, look at the permissions for everyone; check every box including full control all the way down except special; apply. do this for all the names in the group user names/ apply each time/ when finished click ok. if apply on the properties windows is active apply then ok, close. your track ir should work .
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc

Last edited by GF_Mastiff; 01-17-2012 at 12:39 PM.