View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

The Problem of this game is only that there is not a good support from developers, we had not an online lobby to play multiplayer games and we had to make one, we had not new maps or missions to play and we had to meake ourselfs,
Each time we ask for something they says no
I modded many games like Ground Control I and II from Massive Entertainment and the long life of this game was because of a living community helped by developers intrested on the continuolsly develop of their products with improvements and patches, made with the help of players.
Another exemple could be the Ironclad Team with his Sin of a Solar Empire that is making a new patch for his game each month listening the players opinions.
I think that this game has a potential long longevity ( this game could be the "Warhammer Fantasy Battle" of the PC ) but the developers are cutting it with a scarse support.
We need a multiplayer lobby online
an official Maps database
a Mod tool

the game need also thet people know the link to this forum, cause everywere a review speak about this game they send to an empty "official page" without news, forums or downloads.

Last edited by asadexes; 03-17-2008 at 06:15 PM.