View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM_Thomas7 View Post
(Download and put in as you would normally, unzip and put into "Mods" folder in your Men Of War Vietnam Directory).

It's ready and is available, you now have more units, NEW weapons and more destruction to wreak upon the Vietnamese countryside and 2 NEW SIDES to use, The ARVN & Vietcong have now been coded in as seperate sides for you to use in Multiplayer, I'll soon be deleting the first version but not for a little while, spread the word that Version 2's out and get playing, if you run into a problem, PM me or send me a post on this thread and I'll sort it out as quickly as possible, and most of all... HAVE FUN and MERRY CHRISTMAS!.

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPP8SAIL

On another note I've noticed a shotgun in the code and was wondering whether to add it in for you people to use, and so I throw the question out into the public for you the decide: Should the shotgun be put in, or be left to gather dust?.

Remember to send a post if you see any mistakes what so ever as they can easily be rectified.

(Any complaints about the icons used for buttons won't be listened too, I'm not good at art and so will probably not try to make new ones.).
Thank you again. Merry Christmas to you.
Very good and natural movement of the helicopter.

Note (Must be apply mod Men Of War Vietnam Units Addon v1 & v2 together).You remove the link if the mod Men Of War Vietnam Units Addon v1.

Last edited by kakisdf; 12-05-2011 at 07:25 AM.