View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankf77 View Post
Hi guys,

I encountered the same problem with the Orc campaign. At the Fall of Verson campaign, after fulfilling all victory conditions, a window prompt came up and said "The unit Shodun is not found in corpse unit in Player 2". Anyone able to solve the problem?
Ok, heres the solution, got it from kingimp. You use Cheatvictory right? Theres the bug, the person who are missing is a person that joins you during the campaign. You must replay the mission without cheatvictory, Shodun joins you in one of the first three missions i remembered.

There a 4 Heroes in Orc Campaign, when you have them all you can cheatvictory to the end.

Otherwise i can send you a working profile, completed the humans and the orc campaign, tell me your profilename and i change it for you before sending when you want it. And PM me your E-Mail.

@bigmit37
Thanks again, works great. I find out that i can change the profilename by using Hexworkshop, i do it and theres no way to see that this was your profile at any time, but don't worry, i play although not online with it