View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra View Post
In the initial state of various aix is where the fixed constans are set for units or soldier. Make attention they are not absolute but are influenced by other fixed values or external variable values. Example from the state you will see the great axe used by western axemen and by russian elite axemen is the same, what make difference is the different ability with the primary weapon. You will see troops with shield bonus but shield bonus is applied only if the direction of hit comes from a direction where shield can intercept it. etc
The development trees must be part of one of interface .aix (that which manages the GUI and the menus) but is new, still I don't have found it. Perhaps is read by the AIX state using a text file.

For tactical battle yes
That is very interesting. *Excited*
Now Im wondering, any idea how to change so camera will strafe in 2 directions simultaneously? (Compare to Total War Series). What I mean is, Strafing for example down and left = moving the camera "southeast", if you get what I mean. I'd so much appreciate if anyone knows how to do that