View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

The support in the manual says. support@cenega.co.uk in the install portion of the manual it says go to battlefront.com/elicense_faq.html. They won't give me an elicense so I guess my game is hosed since I applied the patch and it won't let me in again without an elicense. At the very least they should ask for the elicense before applying the patch. You know I don't even want to deal with this game anymore it turned from fun to annoying. I will send it back to gogamer or sell it to the half priced book store. Goodby, I'm tired of dealing with amature game companies and will only buy 1st rate publishers titles in the future.
The manual states there should have been an icon or something like a button in game to register and obtain an elicense. I saw no such Icon or button in game. Although I can't get back into the game now anyway. So at the very least I have to uninstall it and lose my progress. Great job here, you need to get much better at marketing and licensing or hire a decent publisher so you have some consistancy.