View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
The russian community is much better supported than the english. On db-3.ru I recently saw a pretty big patch/mod for the game with real names logos and such but as I understand little to no Russian it is of no use to me and I think it was made for Big Race. I'm afraid to say but us english speaking people are at a dead end as far as support is concerned and furthering our gaming experience on this brilliant game sadly
Yeah only reason RNR i "think" was released here is due to its setting in California as it is ah US State other than that it wouldn't be here. Though i truly hope this RNR-CTH is what we have all be waiting forever for. Big Race everything. Few more days till release date

I checked about the game Ebay still says its out of stock IGN is unsure about the date..but Amazon its buy-able?

But The Date of when i receive is off like..it will be shipped Oct 31 received Est...Nov 7th..?

Granite by those dates Ill have BF3 & MW3..so im unsure just here is a Link to Amazons RNR:CTH If and when i receive the game Ill comment to let yall know if its offcially RNR:CTH or least try if im not busy with other games..anyways just updates on what i found!

Link : http://www.amazon.com/Rig-N-Roll-Cut.../dp/B005NROW5E

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-14-2011 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One.