View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Approved Member

Default not quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUSfreak View Post
kk I understand

Strange I can't see my Signature... (it will show the hardware I have)
I did change it in my profile settings... --> EDIT: seems like it's only showing until next post --> not like overclock.net forum
P8P67 Deluxe (B3)
2600K @ 5.2GHz OC
2x 4Gb Vengenace 1866MHz
2x ASUS GTX470 SLi @ 800/1600/2000 OC

So I think it's the highest bucket :p --> all my settings are slided to the right in the graphic options (except the gamma )

Can't I just set ALL buckets in the same way? Then it's always correct, no?

But I will set vsync TRUE
D3D10 is FALSE atm. I prolly leave this false since I'm Dx11 soft/hardware?
Why is res 1024x768 in my file? --> In game it's 1920x1200...

K now at least I know where the file is, I can mod it

THX!!!

EDIT: Update --> vsync TRUE is better, but the tearing is not gone

I also put every v-sync bucket into TRUE in the 2 files, located at:

C:\Users\ASUSfreak\Documents\My Games\PP3\PP3WorkGame\Config\PP3WorkCompat

and

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\off-road drive\PP3WorkGame\Config\DefaultCompat
just because your hardware CAN run dx11(mine can easily) the game it self does not just auto run as DX11,if the game is set to run default D9 then it will run D9 unless you change it to D10, i haven't looked into it much yet so cant say 100% fact but i don't think this game can even run in D11
and yes there are two file locations i would only worry about the one i pointed out no need to change both locations.
and i hope you made a back up before making every bucket the same cause the game needs those different settings as benchmarks.
as for the dif res. i am not sure as to why it wouldn't match up correctly, my GF has been over this weekend so really haven't gone digging further to look for mods and files for modding.
will try and get more answers later.
EDIT:
screen tearing still exist , double check your graphics card settings and make sure it isn't forcing any kind of graphics,make sure it is set to let the game run as is. or try to lower the forced settings to run smoother with the game.