View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyb87 View Post
Big Race was an add-on For Rig N Roll that contains 2 sport trucks sterling and pete 379 and some new roads. But was only released in Russian the official website hasn't been updated in over a year so it looks more like its been cancelled. I must say tho I had never heard of Rig 'n' Roll: Cut-Throat Highway until your post but I cant find any screen shots or anything on the internet for it
Same here iv been looking everywhere..for more info other than the three websites from IGN, only Sep 20th will tell if its in stores or not..but iv looked high and low for more details i have found on ebay or something about the game there but its unreleased..so im not sure..

but RNR already has a 379 pete or well Hercules really wish they could of got the license for it..and hopefully they add Cheats or something..really trying not to get my hopes up but..only thing iv found since i found RNR 5/13/11..but time will tell..i suppose.

EDIT: I found something hinting this game from Wikipedia

"The very first major Black Shark add-on modification for Rig'n'Roll: The Great Race[19][20], according to 1CPublishing, is expected to be released on December 2010 in time for the Christmas holidays, or Q1 2011 for all English version copies of the game as DLC. The Russian version for TGR is scheduled for release on November 12, 2010. This addon will feature more of CCWA's Big Rigs championship event called the "Monster Cup", which focuses more on allowing players to compete in several arcade-style truck races with selectable map tracks, rather than just in the usual pick, choose & deliver truck tycoon management RPG-style gameplay approach." Straight from Wiki

The Big Hint :"December 2010 in time for the Christmas holidays,""or Q1 2011 for all English version Copies""

Last edited by Texshi; 09-09-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: New Info