View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Approved Member

Points, taken! Thanks, Vulture. I definitely should have had the baton in italics. This spreadsheet is definitely slanted toward my list of racial-playthroughs, so I put the Full Helm in italics even though in a normal game, I'd never want it, but if I'm stuck with an all-melee army like I eventually plan to be with "The Outcasts" in my topic in the W/P/M forum, then I'm going to need some defense. (I don't know that watching melee units dying en masse will be much fun, and if that's *9* more playthroughs away, I don't know that I'll have the patience for restocking troops constantly.

So, if you were just playing a typical Impossible TKB game, I gather that trying to boost some stat other than Def would be a good idea on as many slots as possible, even on armor? That's been my typical approach, too, as avoid damage altogether is far superior than taking hits.

Do you see anything off the top of your head that you think needs to be in italics? I already need to revise this as I didn't see the glaring typo in my heading of all places.