View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffMonk View Post
Ace Combat, even from the beginning has always been a flight combat game, NOT a flight sim! Those are two very different types of games! Now having said that, even though the AC series has more of an arcade flare to it, doesn't mean it's a bad game! Yeah, the planes will have 100+ missiles and yes some of the missiles will not work according to their real life counterparts, but IMO it's plain silly to say the game is bad just because of that, lol! If you're looking for a fun game with great gameplay, fantastic visuals and a good story line behind it to drive the action, then you can't go wrong with Ace Combat!!! There will always be some fans of flight games who won't like the series, but I honestly believe that those people would likely be in the minority! I'm a huge fan of the series, so I may be a little biased in my assessment, but up until BoP, there wasn't any flight game out there that I though could top Ace Combat and I still hold that opinion at least when it comes to modern jet fighter games! Just my $0.02 anyways, lmao!
very well said RuffMonk,ace combat is a flight combat game not a sim game.
but the story,the graphs and the atmosphere of this game are so nice!!!
i like to play sim in bop (and realistic)but even if ace combat is an arcade game,it is the only game who give me the same sensations of fun that bop sim because of it is nice and have a very very good atmosphere.(i even say that the solo campain of ace combat give me really a better sensation of immersion that the solo campain of bop.)
this is just my opinion.

sincerely
olife