View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belcanzor View Post
Thanks for new translation. Help a lot again, but again I need edit files.
I upload a example. In this partially fixed "eng_items.lng" there is the same small error that is present in others translations. I fix 2 items in this version for comparison purpose.

As you can see the items "Officer Pat" and "Ancient amulet" have errors in is descriptions and requeriments, the problem are the spaces between characters, spaces in wrong place invalidate the line. For that other translations dont work, in many archives I fix the problem erasing spaces in other archives just copy paste from english version, after checking the txt of course.

I have files from chat and quest translated by me and fixed others ppl translations but this work better if we organize this a little. All the ppl translating can work together for a easy task. And if the Red Sand moders tell what files are moded we can just translate these. I find only 30 files but not sure if these are all because I translate while playing and I m slow and died a lot.
By the way: my work is in spanish but I can rewrite all to english in few hours.
Do you know txt file which inlude red sands quest. I don't know russia and my translated file just autogen by program I writed. So, I don't think I miss some txt because my program find all file start with rus_ and end at .lng.