Thread: COOP play/FMB
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Approved Member

The coop mission according to me it's important. Listed only, in what better a coop mission (or coop mission based online war), than a dogfight server (dogfight or gogfight-war, it it doesn't matter). Most of these not the actual mistakes of the game, but the limits of the computer game.

Organization: If there are not a hierarchy, everybody is going everywhere. If there is only one target, and only one area, which it is necessary to defend, then everybody (mostly) works together. There are centres on the DF server where a lot of fight, but it not same thing.

Balance: you start simultaneously, with equal numbers. There is not wulch at the take-off, no endless refly, ect.

Less moron. Much less taran, wulch and other mindless, suicide action (my "favor": before exit, yet fall down onto somebody. )
I do not know, what is the reason, the statistics, or the rarer departure, but there really not funny these things.

Strategic decisions. This would be solvable on a server, with a online map running in a real time, but it provides an opportunity for cheating on a some kind of level.

Statistics. In an on-line war i like it, that you may build up your carreer until long time, not only the next server restart. This formality like that, what make the game more interesting.

Divided servers. Practically, the web page of the online war runs on an any kind of PC, the current servers hosting the game. The cod is heading towards the centralized networks currently, but it shows, this has how many deficiencies (there are not a redundancy, if that server crashes, it crashes everything)

Finally, but not in a last: Community. You know them, beside who (or against who) you are flying from week to week. Not "only 20 red" on the current server.

The slower gameplay, fewer actions are his disadvantage. This is true.

i7 7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB Ram 3GHz, MSI GTX 1070 8GB, 27' 1920x1080, W10/64, TrackIR 4Pro, G940
Cliffs of Dover Bugtracker site: share and vote issues here