View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by combiner View Post
But my assault infantry are usually shreded by a tank's machinegun before they can some AT rifles or launchers on them. And it isn't just AT guns that are seemingly always hidden, my infantry will be picked apart by infantry that's in fog of war, and I don't mean snipers, I mean just regular infantry. They appear for a secon when they fire, and then dissapear again.

It seems to be a one way road; It's perfectly okay for them to kill me, but not the other way around.
In that case , don't spawn any tanks . Spawn as soon as you can some regular infantry , artillery and something to well protect your artillery against motorized troops , let's say , a single AT gun should fit .

You should ambush your AT gun with your infantry in front , or close of it , preferably not in the same spot but close . Then place your Artillery behind your little defence line and start bombarding .

If you have allies , let them go to fight alone , they will locate AT guns , infantry and tanks for you , just clear the way with your artillery and when you feel that they're missing ressources , spawn your tanks and ambush them with again , infantry to protect your armors from enemy infantry .

Good luck .