View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 09:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi View Post
I assume you mean the 505 Games-deal? That is good news, it is nice to get more stability, so we don't have to wonder about if each individual title is going to get (western) European distribution. They're not a big company, afaik, but I think they did a pretty decent job on Armed Assault.

Since 1C has one of the most interesting line-ups for 2008, I am very happy about this. Somehow your line-up fits very well with my gaming tastes, and I am looking forward to being able to buy your upcoming games without having to import from other parts of the world (I prefer boxed copies).
Exactly. I'm talking about the 505 deal we announced today. It will be easier for gamers in Europe now to get our titles since all of them will be released through only one company and I assume approximately at the same time in ALL the countries 505 covers. Not like before when a game was published in France for example and not released in Germany. And now we are also talking about the full line-up and not single games.
505 guys will come back with more details on particular games pretty soon.