View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
Please be quiet.
We're not allowed to swear on this forum, so I'll leave you to guess what I'm thinking. Considering the great majority of modern PCs run Win7, a benchmark tool that is included, that doesn't require any extra software would at least give us a general indication of performance across a wide range of common system configs, and is far more likely to be used by the average forum reader as it doesn't require any extra effort. I don't think anyone is expecting it to be perfect, but it's a start.

All I see is the OP trying to be helpful - if that's a problem for you, perhaps you should consider not acting like a spoiled child and grow up - or GTFO and leave this thread to people who actually want to help. There seems to be a regular retard-squad on this forum who believe that everything is Steam's fault; that anything later than Win XP isn't worth having, that refuse to use anything other than hyperlobby and complain at every effort to solve problems and frankly I'm sick and tired of it. If you want to stick with decade old rubbish that's your bag, but don't inflict it on the rest of us, or whine when you don't get your way.

Last edited by Orpheus; 07-01-2011 at 09:58 PM.