View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, but without cheating, it doesn't seem to work.

If someone can chime on a better technique to get it started. I'm playing as a mage impossible mode.

How do you generate enough rage if you don't use inquisitors? How do you guard the inquisitors AND asmodeus with just stone walls? I had to throw in a Orc Hunter to help buy some time.

From my understanding, he only did the solo when he gave himself two Twinkling boots, so that's just a LITTLE overpowered early on, even if it was to compensate for "lost" medals and "kiting" for a twinking boot.

He also gave himself some huge set of skeleton archers so he could keep asmodeus running around.

The odd part is, soloing with Asmodeus is sometimes much better than not soloing with Asmodeus because you rob him of experience points if you do use him with an army. That is precisely why I have restarted a couple of times.

I am just finding it really hard to start it off fluidly without requiring to kite to get physical resist items. Otherwise, I need a method to heal him or let him fight enough to get all the vital skills.

Any tips anyone? I suppose I could just play it normally and use de-buffs to help feed asmodeus with my other, older saved game. (as opposed to starting over again to supposedly gain more xp for asmodeus).