View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

Chivas,
Yes I actually believe it belongs to me just as they take my hard earned money, believe they can do with it what they like...and DO do with it what they like! It would not be nice nor right of me to have the game for 6 months or a year and then say "I want my money back as it still belongs to me and anyway, this game does not do what I want it to." I have nothing against Oleg....he has my full support and has given me a window into the past to enjoy. I would rather pay him directly and let him divide the money up into who gets what portion of it. I have no time for those lawyers who say that you buy something, but its not really yours so you cannot even lend it to someone else without breaking some law or other. I tell you something, I can see the Net going like the stock exchange where everything is based on confidence and there is only paper.....no money.
I think there is a strong cultural divide between Europeans and Americans on this particular issue since in the US most things are rented, not owned.
Best regards,
SLP