Thread: Red Sands
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Ok my bad, we did understood but this is a bit of problem. As i sugested and bladeking rememberd in Wake of Gods you had that sistem where 1 experianced unit and 1 brand new made 2 mid trained troops, it was great. And there games lasted for months (game time, turn based) and enemy wasn`t much more advanced than that, since it was set to stationary enemy get like 3% exp/week or something. Here in KB-CW game time is from 7 days to 1 month (for all those who like to travel around) and making enemy advance in exp could be done in same way. I dont diss on ppl who made this mod, just sugesting to look at HoMM3-WoG scripts it was done great by them, so they already have reference how to make in work also in this mod Red Sands. I like ideas in Red Sands, and we needed something new to give other moders inspiration for their projects.
But as it is now this unit exp system could make serious unbalance in game play.
Here Pcbun had similar mod for KB-AP but many players complained about geting units to max lvl very fast and all battles got very easy even on impossible http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=14741
(he also had great idea to make 5 reserve slots). I havent still dl this mod, but i`m guessing it was huge project to finish, and good job for all involved. But as every player i`m looking for ways to get game working for me, and this units sharing exp will make it very nice : get 1 unit lead it throught couple of battles to max lvl then buy as much as you can lead, and instantly you have full stack of high lvl units