View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Approved Member

OK, I see your problem. This would bug me too. So I could imagine what your night time shot looks like. Just post one, or two night shots as you see them from inside the truck looking out on the road to confirm this. That being said, I'm fairly convinced that this is a graphics card setting issue. I say this because of the dozens of complaints associated with the game, that this is a first (and I thought I‘ve heard them all). Are you sure all of the video settings in the game menu are set to the maximum features allowed, and everything is set to on? Even if it’s a simple one that you may have overlooked. I truly believe this is not a game issue. I know this game has many, but like I said, this is the first time this problem has been reported.

As for your patch problem, where did you purchase the game from? This will let me know if a patch (hot fix) is required. BTW, I was a trucker too (King Kullen, Yellow Freight, and Mayflower). You’ll find that a lot of people here are, were, or going to be truckers.

In closing, if anyone out there has had this type of problem, and resolved it. Please let us know, and give WBCody a hand. Suggestions would also be appreciated. Keep in mind that this game does not have a Gamma/Brightness setting. That in itself is a design flaw. This is a feature most games have for people with vision problems. I know a few of you are computer wizards, so let’s here from you.