View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Approved Member

Hi,

With hunting I assume you mean treasuresearching.
The altars are not chests but damage-dealing objects. You may have seen some of them on various battlefields already. Cursed cross, hornets nest etc. There is also a mine and a volcano. Level 3 is well worth it though, no mather what class you play, since you will find alot of runes(!), gold, spells and magiccrystals. And most importantly, you ocassionally dig up wandererspells such as Call colossus or titans armor etc.

There will always be plenty gold in this game though but eventually you will find a place to buy runes, which is nice.

As for trainingskill I don't know really. It is definately a good skill but I tend to prioritize the magetree to the fullest as a mage. Meaning spending many warriorrunes at chaosmagic 1-2-3, destruction and some transmute. No idea if it's smart or not.

As for trophies you should always stay at level 1 in my opinion. Like I said you will have enough gold. Runes better spent elsewhere.

As for neatness.. Just keep leveling and collecting treasures and you will be able to upgrade it.

I can't remember how many runes you'll find. A number like 250-280 total pops up in my head..

Hope this helps a bit.