View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by synti View Post
Yes, why not close the entire forum and let people do something constructive. I can´t understand this "devs are working on it, praise them or leave them be" -attitude. Why? Because none of the patches so far has made any difference in game´s performance for me. Now, I understand that some of us are getting better results, but AT LEAST half of the users are still suffering from abysmall performance. And this "only constructive praising allowed" -trend in this forum is giving them headache.
Synti, What are your PC Specs? What settings are you using? What do you class as acceptable performance? What problems are you actually experiencing and in what circumstances?

The difference in asking for assistance and whining is that someone who wants to work towards a solution will actually state what the problem is. A whiner just moans on like a broken record. It's boring, repetitive and annoying.

The people that you are bashing in your posts are long standing members of the forum that have added to the community over the years by disseminating information and actively helping people with issues, and being involved in many, many (some time intense) debates.

They are not in the habit of demanding to have questions answered by the developers, demanding to have content added or post poorly written 'Open Letters' to elicite a response and waste the time of the very busy developers.

What do you intend to add to the community?

Last edited by Skoshi Tiger; 05-13-2011 at 11:55 PM.