Old 05-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorflame View Post
demons best?

rofl

2 stacks of repair droids >demons

demons are very weak they cannot be ressed so easily
and not alot of enemies do fire damage(save for dragons)
u can use very cheap strats with demons however
^^
Don't ever go into tactical battles or try out for officer at a Military Academy.

"The best defense is a great offense" - every intelligent and successful General that ever stepped into a battlefield.

What is "ressed"?? I'll put my 3 demon army with 120 Demons, Executioners and Demoness and send them to your 2 stacks of Droids ANY day. I want to see you heal 3/4 of one stack with the other repair droid after my Demons have my way with them. Again, I'll have my way with dragons in that den in Montero and you've already admitted I have an advantage in cheap tactics with them. Demons have never been weak for me, anything but. There's an axe you can equip them with that does alot more criticals and another that does extra damage. My Demons critical almost every hit and their criticals do 13k-17k plus damage enough to destroy or badly weaken anything.

How the hell do you guys use the repair droids so well? I can't seem to heal them fast enough or well enough against harder enemies. What exactly are you guys doing? I'd like to learn the way of the Droid.