View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Approved Member

The issues are well known to Oleg and I do not see the point in continuously posting screens and videos of all the ways one can cheat. If anything it only gives people ideas.

We do not need 5 new post about it everyday. Oleg knows and thats all that matters. Is he going to correct the issue remains to be seen. If he does not continuous post does not enlighten the public but rather make them paranoid.

I do not see how we are doomed anyway. According to many cheating has been an issue in the sim for a very long time although after 6 years I have yet to see one. Perhaps its the people I choose to fly with and the servers I choose to fly in. I have no worries about the vets of the sim running cheats as its usually the newbies that dont respect the sim that will. And if they are its not doing them any real good as far as I can see...lol. If this was an FPS title I would be worried but seeing how its a simulator I can not see it appealing to the cheating masses. And again between UBI and here how many doomed speeches do we need?

S!