View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Woah ... I have just found out/read the story about 'Duke Nukem Forever' ... guys, that game is in development for TEN FAT years This equals FOREVER. Oh my God. After that I'm starting to think we've not seen any suffering at all ! We're just starting to suffer! I mean come on ... at least we have quite a lot of info on Rig'n'Roll and screenshots, even some videos, in comparision with what Duke Nukem Forever fans have - one tiny screenshot 200x125 pixels for what, the past 4 years?? Jeeeesus! And they get a plain "It's done when it's done" answer to the question "when is it going to be released?". I think the attitude is far worse there than it is here.

I found out about this game (DNF) just now but there's no way I'm going to attach to those poor folks in their quest for the moment of the release of the game... scary

So ... knowing that, and also knowing a couple of other projects which have been or are still in development for an indefinite amount of time (S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Racing Legends, Duke Nukem Forever, etc..) I say that 2008 might very well be not the last year of waiting ... Considering the fact there's still no pure and real evidence of completeness of the game...

Sorry ... it's just that I've just had a good laugh of DNF fans commenting the spoof trailer videos on YouTube