View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Thats the right version, I don't think you should experience any problems, the patches are international only the russians have a standalone patch.

BUT I definitely would not contact steam, they might have given you a refund if it was pre-release but not now, especially if you didn't buy the game from steam in the first place .

What problems are you experiencing?
Hey thanks for the response. Currently the game is unplayable on practically any settings, however I can play on medium settings over water. When I am over the water it will run and look great until the game puts the bombers on the screen, then it gets choppy and stutters alot. Do you think I should consider getting a new graphics card or wait until they release more updates? What I don't understand is that I can run Birds of Prey at max settings with no stutter and the graphics look better than this game on medium settings. Too bad that game is so unrealistic in how the planes stall. You have any experience with it? I am a Commercial Pilot and I do have time in high performance aircraft and I can tell you that no plane stalls as easy as that game shows. I wish we could get that games graphics with this games plane models. I really don't want to get a refund for the game, but I was worried that I would not get all of the updates.