View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

first of all thanks to the dev team for your hard work
really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redroach View Post
Great news! Looking forward to it!

This is bad, however. As a developer team deeply devoted to portraying realistic WWII air combat, please don't listen too much to the whiners please .

However, contrary to my last sentence ( ), I'm still missing some remedy for the "which heading am I going" - issue (like the old hdg bar). I hope it's just left out from the notes
That is also my opinion:
whereas it is really amazing that you listen so much to your community, I also think you should provide the sim how YOU, as dev team want it to be.
If you wanted to have mechanical tachometers, and researched and implemeted them properly, you should leave them untouched, just because some ppl complain is no reason to provide us with electrical ones if there were none present at that time.
Same as with the emergency gear air chamber:
just let it be how you researched and implemeted it, because that is the way how it behaves(or how it can be simulated in the most realistic way).
I mean why do you care if some folks are pissed because their gear failed..

give this gorgeous simulation that finish, that it deserves as a realistic ww2 air combat sim and successor to il2.
don't make it easy because some complain. not when you yourself researched and are confident that your work is "representational" of these old machines.

in fact, you should not listen to me now, too
but I mean you sure get the point.
(look at the colour saturation discussion. the majority wants it how YOU as devs made it. they just want it finished. if a tachometer bounces, because mechanical tachometers do bounce, it bounces. no need to change it )

kind regards,
tranq