Thread: Hey 1C
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

In any case, 1C and SoftLab, this lack of respect which becomes apparent by, for example, not releasing a demo, cancelling multiplayer, constant delays of the release and no wish to hurry up, etc.. will not just be forgotten when game is released. I mean that it will bounce back to you in the number of sales. By no means I wish you that of course, but just accept it that you've disappointed a lot of people with such an attitude. When we say "the excitement is gone" ... we really mean that. Right now, I'm waiting for release, but not anticipating.

You will have to do something to increase the sales. Demo is the first wise and logical step. Next is - presentation, with a pre-made video and a man to comment most of the features and concept of the game (talking about PR). Next step - which should have been the very first - become more open to the gamers community. They give you all the respect when they feel they are cared for, and even if not, they still deify you because you might be creating the game of their dreams. So, just imagine how much it hurts to find out after 5 long years of waiting and development that we will not see multiplayer in it ... just imagine. I guess I could go on, but you get the point.

You _don't_ want us to feel the team's exhaustion while we'll be playing it, do you? The game must shine and smile when it comes out and we should be enjoying it. Each such wound you make will not make it that much enjoyable anymore.

Hey... I post too much, I never post so much. I guess I'm hoping the call will be heard. And just to shake the developers ... they know they need this, so just accept it