Thread: Hey 1C
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodstar
The guys are right, if you cannot manage to release full game, give us at least one mission demo before Christmas.

Later you can do another demo just before game is released.

If you don't do that somebody of us will drive to the Moscow via Smolensk (still appaling roads as I've heard) and drive biggest truck straight in your office.
Well, our office is surrounded with a massive wall and a graff and situated on the top of rock, but if you come here we'll be glad to meet you and have a cup of tea with you talking on the game. Don't take offence, we're working hard and doing everything we can to bring the game closer to the release.

Well, I got a try
OK, I am sorry if I was rude didn't wanted to be. I do care much about this game and posted info on this game already before on Usenet, Gamesquad forum, even Battlefront.com forum once etc... word of mouth.
So I really do care about this game.

Well just make the game, I know that it is big project and I know that you must got it right. But just please hurry up.

I would never play truck simulation games but this is something different (I am more wargamer and also fan of turn based strategy games etc...). You actually feel that you are inside the truck LOL
So this is nice virtual reality sim as well,

All the best, if I ever come to Moscow I will visit you.

Mario