View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Approved Member

Well, about the multiplayer. I did a post a week ago about what I really wanted to see in multiplayer mode. The answer was that most of the features I wanted to see would be in there. Now there won't be a multiplayer. Uhh, they canceled it! But well, look at it this way:
They canceled it in order to release the game sooner. We all want it now! So, canceling the multiplayer might not be so bad after all, considering that their previous record clearly illustrates the fact that they don't know about the existence of the word deadline.

Now I'm not familiar with 1C patching policy. Are they the release and run guys? Or are they the Release and repatch guys? DICE (the battlefield series etc) is probably the company with the best patching policy in the game industry. With every patch, they don't just fix bugs, they also adds new content, and every battlefield game has received several new maps and vehicles in the patches. For free. See, there is nothing that says they will not release a multilayer patch. Just give them a few years. (I hope not).