View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Approved Member

I'm at the start of the third mission after taking a day to finish the second mission. On the second mission it took me ages to find a decent silent kill in that town so that I could change clothes. Finding a high ranking clothes change is also difficult right at the end where you need to free the prisoner.

Managed to finish the first mission (demo mission) silently and got the top rank, but that was probably down to a large amount of practice with the demo. On the second mission I mainly used the knife and silenced revolver and carefully took out isolated soldiers and groups so that I could close in on each target. I have no luck garotting or chloroforming anyone who is moving, it only seems to work on static enemy using sneak mode. Stun works occasionally on moving enemy, but is only useful on isolated NPCs or someone nearby will hear you. I'm finding the knife and silenced revolver combo are my most frequently used weapons.

I've had quite a few occasions where I have got stuck to the scenery for a while (walls, chairs, cupboards) but I usually manage to get free after a while.

Thoroughly enjoying it so far