View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Yes, I agree. The lack of updated info, and expected date of release from the usually informative Rig ‘n’ Roll site is very poor indeed. I haven’t seen anything new since the game was released this time last year. They should give us some sort of tidbit as to what they’re working on. I’m not asking them to hurry an unfinished product, but some news is deserving of us that paid, play, and really enjoy the game. This is not very supportive of the international community. How can they release an add-on, and patch for the Russian community, and completely ignore us is baffling to me, and I’m sure others.

I don’t mind people listing their complaints in this manner. I only object to the old question of WHEN. This is a question that I feel won’t be answered, and I don’t blame Nike-it, or Sneaksie, as they too have no control over this, along with myself. We can only report what we’re told, and thus far nothing newsworthy has come up. I would expect Donnerwetter (one of RNR’s game developers) to shed some light here, but he’s been quiet since May 11, 2010, and the last time he logged on was January 17, 2011. So I know he’s been at least reading our postings.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 04-02-2011 at 03:15 PM.